siapakah aku?

Aku adalah seorang HAMBA dan juga seorang khalifah...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

love lagi!

assalamualaikum
yeah,its about 37-38 days left to final exam
but i juz come across dis old songs

njoy it=D
To Know You is To Love You

Album : Kias Cinta
Munsyid : Suhaimi
http://liriknasyid.com

At times when I feel so lonely
No one to keep me company
You were there
At times when I feel so trouble
No one for me to turn to
You were there
You always there
In times of pain n sorrow
When it feels like there’s no tomorrow
In you I find peace and strength
To get my life back on track again
In times of joy and laughter
Happiness feels like forever after
In you I find it never ends
Cause your love’s always there to mend
I’ve come to realize
That you are my savior
You’re the most forgiving
Most merciful
A step I take towards You
Thousand steps you will see me through
You’re the All Knowing
You’re the Most Gracious
Most Bountiful
Oh Allah
The more I know you
The more I love you…

copy paste from here

No comments: